Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An Afternoon Outing

Brandon is working mostly evening shifts this week, so I started thinking of things we could do in the afternoon after nap to get out of the house. The kids like to get out and do something, so we try to plan something each day. It makes for a very long afternoon when we don't go anywhere and Brandon isn't home until we are all asleep.

I hadn't taken the kids to a pumpkin patch yet and seeing everyone else's pictures, made me decide to take the kids. I guess I should have gone a few weeks ago though because the patch was pretty picked over and not much left. Lillian still loved looking at the pumpkins though. I couldn't get a good picture of them together since Lillian refuses to pose these days, but I did get a few pictures.

Afterwards, we went to the park for a little bit and Lillian and Andrew enjoyed swinging together. Andrew giggled when he saw Lillian in the swing next to him. It was a pretty day and a nice outing.











2 comments:

Three Little Monkeys said...

Great pics! Emmy loves pumpkins, she can spot them a mile away now! We have been going somewhere every morning after breakfast (makes for a long afternoon nap!), but yesterday it was too cold. Mommy paid the price though...not very good moods when cooped up on the house!

We just put more pictures up from our library storytime today. They were Superboy and Supergirl.
Kelly

Ashley said...

My kids loved the pumpkin patch too. Andrew is getting so big. They are adorable.

Labels