Friday, April 1, 2011

Flower Girl To-Be

My niece, Nicole recently got engaged and is getting married this fall! She is Brandon's sister Dianne's daughter. She lives in Washington state, so is planning 2 weddings: one up there and one in Texas since everyone is not able to travel and she wants to celebrate with us all. So for her Texas wedding, she asked Lillian to be her flower girl! Lillian is excited to see someone "getting married." And she is just going to feel like a little princess in her dress! Here is a preview of the dress. I just ordered it today from JCPenney! I was so excited Nicole found us something that was not only from there, but on sale as well, so with a coupon I had, I got it for only around $26! I can't wait for it to come in and try it on Lillian.

No comments:

Labels