Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lillian's First T-ball Fan (besides us!)

Lillian played early this morning at 8 a.m. and it was a cool morning! We had a little front come through last night and it was chilly. So most of the kids were in jackets today, but still played well. Lillian cracked me up today because she was very into playing! She was ready to run out and catch the ball and hit very well! She didn't hit the tee at all and hit it once out to the outfield. She even kept wanting to go out and catch the ball when the other team was out there.




I think she was extra excited because her Uncle Clay was there to watch her. When she hit or caught the ball, she would immediately look over at us to make sure we saw her do it. She ran over and gave me and Clay high-fives. Both kids were very happy to have him there and have been keeping him busy playing this morning after we got home. I wish someone could watch her play every game because she just loves showing off what she has learned to do. Only 2 more games left for her this season!

1 comment:

Katy Cade said...

Aww! I'm so glad Clay got to see her play but I am jealous that I couldn't be there!!!

Labels