Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning

We had an early, but nice Easter morning today. We were going to Mass at 8 a.m. so we could leave for Shiner after that and spend the day with Brandon's family, so I had to wake up earlier than usual this morning to get myself dressed and ready for church before getting the kids up, fed, and ready as well besides fitting in them looking over their Easter basket goodies and taking pictures, so we were busy!















The kids forgot about the Easter Bunny coming and this morning when they got their poptarts and were headed to the kitchen table, Lillian said, "OHHHH! Andrew, look!" She was very excited and Andrew came running to the table thinking it was all for Lillian until he recognized his basket and they both went through looking and showing me everything. Lillian got the Tangled DVD and 2 Leapster games besides the fillers and Andrew got 2 dvds as well. I think their favorite thing however were some magnifying glasses so they can go look at bugs outside! ha ha!















After I convinced them to finish their breakfast and put down their Easter goodies, I got them dressed and we took a few pictures before church. Too bad we didn't have someone to take one of all of us, but Brandon and I took turns each taking pictures of each other with the kids. Then we were off to Easter Mass. It was packed of course and I think with that many extra people to pass the offering around to and that many people taking communion, it made it a long one! So I was proud of how well the kids lasted with it being an hour and a half unlike the normal hour. It was a nice service and I loved seeing all the kids in their new Easter outfits.

No comments:

Labels