Friday, April 16, 2010

Trike-a-thon

Lillian and Andrew both participated in a Trike-a-thon to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital at their preschool. I missed Andrew's due to having to take Lillian to speech therapy and missed Lillian's today, but one of her classmate's mom, my friend Wendy took some great pictures, so I'm stealing them and posting them here to share.


Thanks for all that donated to this great cause. The kids both enjoyed the trike-a-thon. Andrew didn't even want me to put his little car in the van...he wanted to hold it in his carseat all the way home yesterday! ha ha...His teacher said she took pictures too, so if I get one of him, I'll add it later.


If you still would like to donate, you have until next Friday online, I think. The website is: http://mytrikeathon.org/lillian/
So far, combined they have raised $240 for this great cause!






No comments:

Labels