Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas Eve

I just made it back yesterday evening from Alto and have been unpacking and cleaning ever since. Since I'm so behind on my blogging, I'm going to try to do a few pictures each day for the next couple of days to share our Christmas with you.

Christmas Eve:
We hung out with the Pearman clan on Christmas Eve. The kids were passed around and enjoyed seeing everyone. Then we enjoyed a rousing evening of karaoke! I'm sure the neighbors were wondering what in the world was going on. Everyone was slow to start, but once we got going, no one wanted it to end! We sang and danced until late late! Lillian finally crashed on the couch watching and Andrew we put in one of the bedrooms to sleep on a bed. It was great to see everyone and a lot of fun. Even Bob got a few songs in and Dad and Kelly were his back-up dancers!















View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 12/29/08

No comments:

Labels