Monday, December 8, 2008

Lillian's first ER visit

Brandon came home this evening with some business he had to take care of online, so he was upstairs on the computer while I was still watching the kids. Andrew and I were playing on the floor and Lillian was playing around on the couch when all of a sudden, she flipped off the side of the couch. She cried and I asked her if she was okay since she falls a lot and cries about everything...well she just started screaming. I ran over to her and scooped her up and there was blood everywhere. She must have hit the edge of the coffee table. It was all over her face and going over her shirt. I brought her in the kitchen and screamed for Brandon and he came down. I could see a huge gash in her forehead. Brandon said he needed to take her for stitches. I'm waiting to hear from them now and am wondering how she is reacting to her first trip to the hospital. Say a little prayer for her and us.

1 comment:

Crim said...

That is scary. I am so glad she is better!!

Labels