Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Snow Cones!

The kids were out playing in the backyard this evening and I went out to water the flowers when we heard some unfamiliar music playing. It got closer and closer, so we went out front to see what it was. It was a snow cone truck! We have had ice cream trucks come around before, but nothing like this. It was very fancy looking and bright and playing Hawaiian type music. After I ran inside to find some money, we ran after it down the street and got some shaved ice. Yum! The kids were so excited and we sat outside and ate them together. I hope this truck comes around more as the weather gets warmer! Saves me a trip to the snow cone stand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy snap that is a really good idea. Maybe I will start my own snow cone truck here in AZ! :P

Labels