Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Andrew's First Day of Preschool

Andrew started preschool this morning. He will go Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9 to 1. He has been wanting to go for quite a while. He gets mad when I drop off Lillian and talks about preschool everytime we drive by there.
He was all excited this morning and had his backpack ready, but when I took him in without Lillian, he wasn't so sure about it. He did cry when I left, but I think he probably had a blast. Our neighbor, Tyler, is also in his class, so they will have fun together! Lillian, I think is a little confused about what to do without Andrew. She keeps asking when we will go get him! ha ha..it is fun for both of us though. Some girl time together and I can get some things done around here that are more difficult to do with Andrew.

Here is my little schooler:
**Update***He had a good time! Mrs. Paula said he did great. He didn't like moving to other rooms to do other things besides being in their classroom, but I'm sure he'll adjust to that. He was definitely happy to see me though! He came running and hugged on to me. He also passed out in the car on the way home and I carried him up to bed without him waking up! He must have worn himself out today.

No comments:

Labels