Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!



I had a great 29th birthday yesterday. I got in a good workout, then went shopping and got a few clothes including size 8 jeans...never worn that size in my life! I was so happy when they fit! Then Lillian and I ate out at the new Freebirds in Round Rock. Yummy! Then in the evening we all went out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. The food was awesome as usual and the cake was even better. The kids were so excited to sing happy birthday to me. Even after we sang and were eating dessert, Andrew was swaying and singing, "Happy birthday, momma, birthday to you." over and over again. It was so cute! I still need to go buy my new tv I'm getting for my birthday. I'll probably go this evening or tomorrow. We'll see. Anyway, it was a great birthday!

No comments:

Labels