Wednesday, August 5, 2009

National Night Out & Time Out

In case you didn't know, last night was National Night Out. It promotes awareness within your neighborhoods about safety and gets everyone out to meet and visit with the neighbors. Our neighborhood had a get-together at our park with free snowcones, drinks, and hotdogs. So I decided to take Lillian down there around 7 when Andrew was getting his bath and bedtime with Dad.


Lillian loved her snowcone and fireman's hat she got from the firemen. She wouldn't jump in the bouncy house though since I would have to hold her goodies. She also had a hotdog! She put it away pretty fast. It was a fun little outing for me and her.

















In other news, Andrew has been growing up and turning into a terrible two, I'm afraid! He is constantly seeing what he can get into and do. I thought it was funny that when he was trying to pull all the books off the bookshelf, I told him no! Do you want to go to the corner? And...he just went and sat down on the time out chair! ha ha I'm sure he'll be there many more times to come!

1 comment:

Crim said...

I totally understand about the terrible twos. Our twins are going through the attitude as well and we are swatting and time outs. I think strong will runs in my family :)

Labels