Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend in Alto







A while back, I saw that Brandon was to be working Labor Day weekend. When he works weekends, it is a 12 hour shift so the kids do not see him both days and that also means no breaks or help for me. So I decided it would be a good time to go see family. When other family heard we were coming, they also decided to come, so we got to visit with a lot of people and Marjorie got to meet more of her family. It was a bit scary taking off in the car with all 3 kids on the long ride by myself for the first time, but it really wasn't bad. We stopped twice to feed Marjorie and that was it. She didn't cry besides when she was hungry. It definitely could have been a lot worse.


We had a nice 4 days visiting with my mom, Tory, Katy, Clay, Parker, Mamaw and Papaw, Dad and Jamie. And we also had Koleta and Olin and Kathy and Randy come in to visit for a bit! The kids enjoyed it and so did I! We also had a spell of cooler weather after this awful 100 degree weather everyday summer, so we all sat outside a lot and soaked it in!











Marjorie with my Papaw (her great-grandpa)








Marjorie with Mamaw (her great-grandma)








Andrew and Lillian with their great-great uncle Olin









Marjorie and Parker









My dad with all his grandkids








Marjorie's great aunt Kathy








Smiling on Aunt Tory

No comments:

Labels