Monday, September 12, 2011

2 Months Old!

Marjorie Elizabeth is now 2 months old!! I know I say it over and over again, but time is sure flying by! Just in the past week I've noticed how she is trying to baby talk to us now and smiles so much! She has almost gotten a laugh out and I'm excited for that to happen, so we are trying for that soon! I started back to the gym this past week too, so she has had her first days at the gym daycare and has done well. Of course 4 out of 5 days I've been called in to change a poopy diaper though! ha ha...I guess she wanted to make sure I would come if she needed me! She has continued to sleep really well at night too. She has slowly eased back to wanting to go to bed right at 8 pm which is perfect since that is when the other 2 kids go to bed. That gives me a little time in the evening to myself or to get some things accomplished....like typing the blog! :) Then she has been waking somewhere between 4 and 5 for a bottle...yesterday morning it was 5:10! Then she is back to sleep until 7:30 or 8!





We are going to her 2 month check-up tomorrow morning, so I'll update her stats then. Poor angel is going to hate me for those shots she will be getting! :( But we put her on the scale here during the week and she was 11 lbs.


Here are some beautiful pictures my sister Katy took of her last weekend and then one cute shot in her swimming suit before we went to a birthday pool party this weekend! Her only swimming suit time this year, so I had to put it on! She'll be crawling next time it is swim season!



No comments:

Labels