Friday, September 23, 2011

Growing girl

My sweet girl at 10 weeks! She'll be 3 months before I know it! Her latest development is that she has slowly eased back her bedtime to between 7:30 and 8:00. This is great for me because that is when the other 2 kids go down, so more time for me on my own in the evening. The only downfall is that she has been waking up around 2 to eat again since she is going to bed earlier...and she had her first cold this past week so wasn't sleeping well with a stuffed nose. But it isn't too bad since after the 2 am feeding, she has been sleeping until about the time the other kids get up.

Below is her growing picture at 10 weeks with the Care Bear. Then her modeling her jeans. Then a sad day for Momma....the last episode of All My Children. She got to sit with me and watch me cry about it!











No comments:

Labels