Monday, January 10, 2011

Katy's Baby Shower

My sister, Katy has a baby boy on the way! He is due February 2nd and with his adoption coming so soon, we wanted to make sure she and Clay were ready for him!
So, since we were all planning on coming in for Mom's celebration this past weekend, we decided to go ahead with having a baby shower the same trip. I have never planned a shower before and it was definitely a learning experience for me. It came together well though. I'm so thankful for all the hostesses and help I had. I think Katy had a great time and is very prepared for Parker's arrival now!




Katy with her MIL, Lisa, and our mom, Teddy



Katy with the hostesses

The girls playing: Piper, Lillian, and Kate
The gifts
Lillian was Katy's little helper opening gifts

2 comments:

Katy Cade said...

It was a great shower! Thanks sister!!!

Katy Cade said...

It was a great shower! Thanks sister!!!

Labels