Monday, January 24, 2011

I Am An Aunt!!!

I became an aunt for the first time on Wednesday, January 20th! My sister and brother-in-law are adopting and baby Parker finally made his appearance. I was awoken in the middle of the night to a phone call that he was here and it was tough to go back to sleep!


The kids and I waited and drove to my mom's house on Friday morning to meet their new cousin. They made it there just about 15 minutes after us. He is just precious! He just snuggles and sucks up all the love out of everyone in the room! What a sweetheart! I'm so excited to finally be an aunt and experience this awesome time in my sister's life! I can't wait until we see them again! They grow up so darn fast! Won't be long and we'll be sitting him with our new little blessing to get their picture together too! I just know they are going to be best buddies growing up.


Lillian was WAY in to the baby thing too. She hovered for a while over him wanting to bring him her blanket and stroke his head and give him kisses. Andrew, on the other hand, could care less! ha ha....something to look forward to.

Here are some sweet pictures of baby Parker:

No comments:

Labels