Monday, May 24, 2010

Visiting Family

I was lucky enough to have my in-laws take the kids for this past weekend to have a little break and also so they could spend time with the kids. I had a Southern Living at Home Party on Thursday night, so that helped me get ready for that without worrying about the kids too.

On Sunday, we drove down to pick them up. They had a blast playing with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Sherlene. We had a big lunch when we got there and then went over to Moulton to see Brandon's sister, Dianne's new house and to visit there. It is really nice and it was my first real trip to Moulton, so I got to see another small Texas town. The kids loved Dianne's huge living area where they could run around and play and they also enjoyed playing with her dog, Lucky outside. Here are some pictures from our day there.









Sherlene with Lillian














Dianne with Lillian











Andrew with Grandma Koenning (He just wouldn't look at me, but thought this one was sweet with him smiling up at Grandma.)

No comments:

Labels