Monday, December 7, 2009

Stuck Inside

It was a nasty day outdoors anyway, so it worked out well to be stuck inside. Poor Andrew had a stomach bug today. He definitely wasn't himself. He was either laying on me or Brandon all day in our recliner. I don't think he ate a thing all day, but everything he drank came right back up at us. I don't know how many shirts I wore today or how many loads of laundry I did. To top it off, he finally was keeping things down, but the sickness decided to turn south. Andrew had pulled off his diaper to go up to the bathtub and of course had diarrhea up the stairs and also on our landing at the top of the stairs. What a stink! Yuck! Brandon got the carpet shampooer out to get that taken care of immediately. I hope he feels better tomorrow. I think Lillian felt a little jealous of us holding Andrew all day, but was fine. She had fun putting on her new cheerleader costume she got from Dianne this weekend and playing and watching tv in the other room. I guess we'll find out soon enough if any of us catch Andrew's bug.

No comments:

Labels