Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Time






I am amazed at how things sneak up on me now as a mother of 3! It always seemed like I had plenty of time before and then I looked up and it was already pumpkin time! We squeezed in going to the pumpkin patch today after the gym. I knew with Lillian's birthday next week and then Halloween 11 days after that, it would fly by and we have a lot going on. Plus, if you wait until that last week, a lot of the pumpkins are gone, so it isn't as fun to go and take pictures.



My kids aren't being very cooperative taking pictures these days. I'm wondering how they will do next week taking school pictures. Then the next week we are attempting a family picture at JC Penney, so we'll see if anything comes of that. But anyway, it is so tough to get them all to look at me to take their picture and Andrew refuses to sit by Lillian when I ask him, so I have some random pumpkin patch pictures. Then I took a few of the girls at home with our pumpkins. I'm hoping when we take family pictures, since Andrew will probably be on one of our laps, we can get them to sit!

No comments:

Labels