Thursday, October 20, 2011

5 Years

At 7:46 pm on this day 5 years ago, I became a mother. Lillian Claire Koenning came screaming into this world and my life was forever changed. She broke me in well, being a drama queen from the very beginning. But, her sweetness stole my heart! I cannot believe my baby girl is 5 years old! She is growing up too quickly! She'll even be leaving me next fall for Kindergarten! She would go now if she could, but I'm so glad to have her another year. I'm very much enjoying being able to be home with my children and watch them grow. I'm loving seeing Lillian getting into things I loved as a child like Barbies and creating her own storybooks she thinks up. I'm also very impressed with her love of learning and how quickly she absorbs information. I think she got that eternal student gene from her Daddy who is always teaching himself new things and studying just for fun. Happy Birthday, Lillian! Thank you for making me a Momma! I love you!

No comments:

Labels