Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3 months old!



My baby girl, Marjorie Elizabeth is 3 months old today! Wow! She has moved up into her 3-6 month clothes. She can still wear a lot of her 0-3 months clothes, but Lillian had a lot of summery 3-6 month stuff I wanted Marjorie to get to wear before it got cold, so I went ahead and moved her up...otherwise these outfits wouldn't get worn!


Marjorie has been growing and doing wonderfully! She is officially my best sleeper as of yet. She slowly backed up her bedtime to around 7:30 and most nights sleeps all night until around 8 or 8:15 in the morning! I have to wake her up and the other 2 kids have already gotten me up! But since she sleeps so long, she eats a lot during the day, but that is good with me since I'm getting a full nights sleep....well, when Andrew isn't waking me up!


Marjorie has started to laugh. I haven't gotten a long one yet to try and record, but it is so cute and I'm trying and trying to get another one out of her. I just love that beautiful sound!


I took her to JC Penney today to have her picture taken. I had both other kids pictures taken at the same age there and have a sepia of each of them in my room, so I wanted one of Marjorie to do the same. I'll share those pictures when they come in.


For now, here are some recent snapshots of my little squirt!

No comments:

Labels