Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby Shower

I was very very blessed today to have such wonderful friends to throw me a baby shower! My sweet buddies, Irene and Karen put together the shower. I enjoyed it very much! I can't believe the hard work and time they must have put into it! There was such yummy food and the cake was so cute and tasty! Ya'll are the best!!!

Marjorie got fixed up with some great new stuff! Since she is our 3rd, we have a lot of the big stuff, but some of the smaller stuff needed replacing like bottles and a new baby monitor. So now she is set! I feel so loved today and thankful for all my great friends!












The diaper cake my neighbor, Mary, made for me











my sister Katy, my mom, and me











Me and my awesome hostesses, Irene and Karen

No comments:

Labels