Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Preschool 2010

The kids started back to Harmony Hill Preschool this morning. They will be attending Tuesday/Thursday mornings from 9 to 1. They were so excited to see their new classrooms last night at the Open House and to meet their new teachers.


Lillian was ready to get dressed as soon as she got downstairs this morning! She wouldn't wait until after she ate her breakfast. I haven't seen her more excited. I know she'll have a blast in her new class.


Andrew was excited because she was, but when dropping him off and he saw me leaving, he started crying. I'm sure he'll be fine, but he is still my baby. He only went to preschool March-May last school year, so it will still take some getting use to for him.


Here are some pictures of them in their new clothes for school this morning:

No comments:

Labels