Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun at the Sprinkler Park


Lillian kept asking me what we were going to do this afternoon and I had planned nothing. I have just been so wiped out from the heat. She wanted to go swimming, so I told her we could go to the sprinkler park and I blinked and she was upstairs getting her swimming suit and Andrew's.





We have been to the sprinkler park only once, but it was last year and the kids were in their clothes and refused to go in the water. Today they too right to it. The 104 degrees outside made it a perfect time to go. It wasn't crowded and the kids just ran all over. We'll definitely do this again before the heat is gone. It was nice for me not having to worry about them falling in a pool and they could just run around and tire themselves out nicely! They are even in better humors this afternoon as well. This mom is happy.

No comments:

Labels