Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Month and Counting....

Marjorie is now a month old! Time is flying! She is getting so big and I can see a personality developing for sure. She seems to be a momma's girl. She loves snuggling with daddy too, but loves playing with momma. We've had some great nights of sleep on and off. I know it will all even out eventually. But on average she usually goes to bed around 9 and then wakes up around 3 or 4 and then again around 6 and then sleeps until 7:30 or 8. One night she even slept from 9 to 5:10 the next morning! That was nice! I have a great husband that gets up the first shift with her too, so I can sleep for a long stretch before I get up with her so I'm a saner mom the next day. Here are some pictures to share:









Hanging with Daddy













1 month old with Care Bear












Dazed in my bouncer









I met my Aunt Mole!

No comments:

Labels