Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Mother's Day Gift





Brandon ordered my Mother's Day gift a week or so ahead, but apparently not soon enough to get here for that day, so in my card from him and the kids, he had a picture of my new Ipad 2 that was coming. It got here on Monday, so I've been having fun figuring it all out. If you know me, you know I don't have an Iphone or even a phone with texting or internet, so this is kind of a fun way to do some of the games and things that I don't get to do because of that. And when we go on vacation we can activate the mobile internet on it to use, so that will come in handy eventually.


Well, Lillian has become obsessed with my new gift already. She wants to sit with me and go through my facebook newsfeed and look at everyone's pictures. And today I uploaded some learning games for her and she was hooked! Here is Lillian with MY Mother's Day gift! ha ha...I guess I will have to share!

No comments:

Labels