Monday, October 5, 2009

AHS Class of 1999!

Most of you know that I just had my 10 year class reunion. I started back in June tracking down addresses and phone numbers of my classmates and then it seems that I blinked and it was time for the reunion. I'm very appreciative of the friends that helped me out with money, stamps, or by bringing items to the party. Brandon Barron, especially deserves a big thank you for hosting it at his house and preparing the delicious food.
It was so nice to see everyone and I think we all had a good time. We didn't let the rain hold us back! In some ways, it seemed like we had all still been together all these years. Some people, like Justin "Duck" Gates, surprised me with his very hyper activity. He was totally different! But I think most of us were mostly the same. I think we had about half of our class of 42 people show up. I took lots of pictures and a couple of videos. So enjoy:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you had a really small graduating class. I was wondering why the heck there were only like 20 people in the picture you had on Facebook. I am so used to the reunions we have here. They are usually at a hotel confrence center or even the school gymnasium. But when your class is that small, what is the point? So much fun! I can't believe that will be me in a couple years. Time flies.

Labels