Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do You Want Fries with That?

To my amazement, we are finally reaching the age where Lillian and Andrew are starting to actually play together sometimes. It is a really big hit with Andrew! He loves playing with his big sister and looks at her in amazement when she is doing anything. He just cracks up when she plays with him. I caught them playing yesterday afternoon. Andrew is obsessed with anything that rolls. His main attraction lately has been the car we got Lillian for her birthday. She rarely plays with it, but he has been climbing in and out of it for the past week or so and pushing it around the play area. Lillian was cooking in the play kitchen and decided to feed Andrew the fries she was making. It made me think that Andrew was going through the drive through! I'm so excited to see my kids playing together and happy! Here are the pics:


3 comments:

VictoriaNoelle said...

How sweet. I'm glad she is being nice to him for a change.

Ashley said...

This is definitely the reward for having 2 close together. They play so well. It just gets better as they get older.

Katy Cade said...

Awww...Lillian does know how to be sweet!

Labels