Sunday, March 29, 2009

Celebrating My 100th Blog Post with the Koennings




100 posts! Can you believe it? I started this blog back in August and haven't looked back. It is amazing all the tidbits of info I have to share over the world wide web! Thank you to all my friends and family for keeping me motivated to keep posting and sharing with you.



Today, Brandon's family came in for the day to visit. We had a great meal in Hutto at the Texan Cafe....a great small town cafe that you should visit if you haven't. It even made Texas Monthly's list of best small town cafes. They have wonderful pie that is to die for!


Anyway, afterwards we came home and Dianne had brought the kids some goodies for Easter. Lillian was still a little too young to understand hunting Easter eggs last year, but this year is a pro! Dianne hid eggs all over our backyard and Lillian would have spent the whole day hunting! She loved it! I swear I'll be out there everyday this week hiding eggs! Andrew liked watching, but would rather be in the swing! Here are some pictures from today's Easter visit.

2 comments:

VictoriaNoelle said...

I'll hide some for her this weekend.

Crim said...

I have enjoyed all your blog postings, keep them coming!!

Labels