Friday, January 29, 2010

Yogurt R Rock

Have ya'll tried Yogurt R Rock next to Snip-its in Round Rock at La Frontera? If not, you need to!

The kids and I just went after dinner just to get out of the house and it was so neat and cheap! They have 30 different flavors of frozen yogurt, most of them are nonfat the lady said. It is self-serve, so you just get your cup and fill it to how much you want and then mix and match any toppings you want on it. They have fresh fruit, nuts, and candy. Then they weigh it for how much you pay...39 cents per ounce no matter what you get. I paid $5.50 total for the kids and I. I'll definitely be back. It is a very cheap treat! The kids loved it!

Ben and Jerry's used to be where this place is and I'm not saying this tasted better....good ole fattening ice cream is definitely more delicious, but for a very cheap and nonfat treat, this place is awesome!

No comments:

Labels